lunes, 27 de noviembre de 2017

Vestido Tricot 144

Un vestido para mi hija pequeña.

A dress for my little girl.




Es de la revista Burda de octubre de 2014.

It's from Burda magazine in October 2014.




Me ha gustado mucho hacerlo, las cuñas laterales aportan movimiento a la prenda y mi hija dice que es muy cómodo.

I really enjoyed doing it, the side wedges give movement to the garment and my daughter says it is very comfortable.

Los cambios que he hecho:

Por un lado no le he puesto la polipiel que pedía en las mangas el modelo original. Era más cómodo para mí usar la misma tela simplemente por el derecho o por el revés en lugar de las tres que pedía la revista.

Otro cambio es que no he tenido que poner cremallera en la espalda. Le entraba perfectamente la cabeza al ser un tejido con elasticidad.

The changes I've made:

On the one hand, I didn't put the leatherette on the sleeves of the original model. It was more comfortable for me to use the same cloth simply right or wrong instead of the three that the magazine asked for.

Another change is that I didn't have to put a zipper on my back. His head fit perfectly as it was elastic fabric.




La tela, no sabría decir qué tipo es exactamente. Es de las que compré en mi estancia en México, poco a poco las voy utilizando y es genial cómo se van convirtiendo en algo ponible.

The cloth, I wouldn't know exactly what kind it is. It's one of the ones I bought during my stay in Mexico, little by little I am using them and it's great how they are becoming something ponsible.



Casi tan genial como ver a mi hija saltando entre las hojas.

Almost as cool as watching my daughter jump through the leaves.

Voy a enlazar a ver cómo saltan los otros niños con la Pantigana y también en Oursewingworld

Ya estoy haciendo la segunda versión para la mayor; esta vez sí, con polipiel.

I'm gonna link up and see how the other kids jump with the Pantigana and also in Oursewingworld.

I'm already doing the second version for the major; this time yes, with polypiel.


1 comentario: